Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Sunday, June 5, 2011

It's Time To Move On




A Room Without Walls is packing up and moving on to bigger and better things.










DRUM ROLL PLEASE







I want to thank everyone who has participated in my Blog this past year, it has been a wonderful learning experience. I feel that I am ready to move on and bring a new style and excitement to A Room Without Walls. 















I have sooooooooo many new ideas and things I want to share!! As of Friday June, 10th 2011 we will be using WordPress to wow you with products, ideas, Epicurean delights, libations and a whole lot of practical applications for creating your personal Oasis ...


Here is a preview of the new space..

No comments:

Post a Comment