Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Play...

...with master of design, Philippe Starck and his partner Eugeni Quitllet

If you scan though my previous blog postings you will see my passion for Philippe Starck's Ghost Chair and other projects he has conceptualized.  Most people want to meet rock stars or athletes, I would stand on my head to meet Philippe Starck. 

This year Philippe Starck and Eugeni Quitllet have partnered with Dedon  to create Play.
  
Play is a broad collection allowing the customer to "play" with the materials until they find the chair table combination that will suite their needs.


Select your combination of wood, aluminum resin ... or.. select your wood aluminum ... or.. select your resin wood ... or ... Ok, I think you get it! :) The range of color and material choice is huge!


The Play dining table with or without a built in ice cooler.  This table is over 13 feet long, allowing for 12 people to be seated comfortably with arm chairs and 14 people with armless chairs.  How nice to see an outdoor table that allows for large gatherings!









































The Play table also comes in three additional sizes. Both the two larger sizes come with or without the built in ice cooler 




Bistro? Of course!  They carry several sizes of bistro tables. These tables are perfect for a Saturday evening/ Sunday Morning Tet e Tete!

 I love this collection and will be adding it to my favorites for 2011!  That is, once I decide which chair and table combination to choose from.

I guess I need to "play" a little before I decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment