Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Determination and Validation

WOW, it's always a challenge writing a blog. You wonder if people are reading your words, agreeing with you or thinking your a darn fool.

You just don't really know.

I write this blog out of a love for outdoor decorating, and a sincere hope that my vision will be just the thing someone out there needs to see and to get started on a project or complete their outdoor living-scape.  I'm completely dedicated to continuing my blogging and bringing what I feel is the best of the best to my readers and friends.

Since last Friday I have been completely mired down in family business, it's been a bit of a painful time trying to finish something that has been on going for years.  It has consumed my time; leaving not a moment to seek out new vendors, to write my blog or visit any of the amazing stores that are starting to show the latest collections for the spring.  I promise that Monday, May 23 2011 will bring more writing and more information about outdoor living!





Just for now though, I want to share something AMAZING!!!  On March 3, 2011 I wrote a blog about Modfire.  Killer Fire Vessels hand crafted in Arizona by the extremely talented Artisan Brandon Williams.

At the time It was the first article written about Modfire. A few short months later and Modfire is being featured in Better Homes and Gardens Magazine June 2011 addition.  Exciting!!! I will keep you updated on future periodicals, there will be four more this season!
 









Happy Mid-Week

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment