Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Thursday, September 16, 2010

No Blog This Week

There is little worse than having a stomach flu, for most of this week I thought I was suffering some side effects of an oral surgical procedure, I had done last Saturday morning..

The thing is it has gone on almost all week, I have concluded with the symptoms, nausea, fatigue, etc... I have contracted the "My Child returned to school" Bug a few weeks early this year....

I thought this was uplifting and sweet... Enjoy and I will be back to the blog as soon as I'm feeling better :)



No comments:

Post a Comment