Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Getting Ready

My blog yesterday was filled with the excitement generated by the Maison-Objet. I am seeing some amazing trends for 2011 and the next decade and I have found some collections that speak to me and I wanted to share them, of course, with you!

Unique and colorful are two of the words I would use about this collection created by: gaga and design

The collaboration of designer Avi Bourla and business development director Yaacov Kaufman. Jointly, they have a vision of working with young, up and coming designers.Love this look! The open weave chairs have the ability to mix and match bases. I hope for a long and illustrious venture for gaga and design!



2 Rings
Simplicity at its best -
Where the meeting point of 2 rings
creates the needed curves for comfortable seating. Each color option has a unique mix of colors which adds warmth and an upholstered feeling to the chair.













Robin

The combination of classic metal trestles woven in contemporary colors add a joyful lively spirit to the table - Clearly visible with a glass top.













Pina

Teak trestles with dancer’s legs,
with a flowing moving minimalist look.

















Tomorrow we are going to look at Kettal, unique and oh so chic! Photo from the floor of Maison-Objet September 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment