Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Monday, November 8, 2010

Tea Cups - Oh Alice!!

If you have followed my blog you will know I have a passion for Alice In Wonderland.  I love Alice and all her perils.  I think there have been moments in my life that had me feeling like I was seeing things though the looking glass and I certainly have an interesting cast of characters around me!

As always, a good part of my day revolves around finding new and interesting pieces to share on my blog and with clients. When I found the Tea Cup set you couldn't have wiped the Cheshire cat grin off my face!


The Tea cup collection is taken from Alice In Wonderland.  Holly Palmer is a British designer who started her own company ( we love that ) after finishing school in 2008.  Holly is on the radar as a designer to keep your eyes on.


The Rose- Tea Cup Stool













Wall Mount - hang them up for indoor or outdoor. What a great conversation piece!






Coffee Caddy - yes you can put them away when not in use.  Again, a great conversation piece







RED!!!  LOVE, LOVE, LOVE.... The Red!













Available in these standard colours or mix them and make it personal.















Holly Palmer your a genius!  I love your work!

No comments:

Post a Comment