Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Friday, March 25, 2011

Create and Barrel Represents!

I'm a Create and Barrel gal.  I love strolling around and finding interesting things when at their stores. When certain periodicals arrive in my mail box I get excited.  The Create and Barrel catalogs are definitely high on my list of "Yeah! I got mail" :)  I received my catalog earlier this week and was blown away by the rich colour pallet and the insane collections of outdoor living furniture they are offering this year. Wow!  You can also view the entire catalog online with out the staples.

My absolute favorites for this year:

Summerlin

I adore the Kabu gray chosen to give the furniture a weathered feel and it is perfect for any garden setting.  However, I am really mad for the rich Phlox coloured cushion and the well matched toss pillows in Marabel, Stone as well.  This set would perk up anyone's patio!



Alfresco

This piece tricks the eye with faux wood slates and a silver finished powder-coated aluminum frame. The cushion choices are lovely but the Peacock really stands out for me, also in Daffodil, Graphite, Cayenne and Egg shell




Bold and stylish umbrellas in solid colours and Marimekko fabrics with Peacock and Phlox being two  hot sellers this season.










The Surf Caliente chair comes in great mix and match colours and would be an excellent all purpose dining chair.

It can transitioned from indoor to outdoor and back again. They stack so even the smallest space can look awesome.  Made from all weather polypropylene, you'll have no worries about leaving them outside.










Tableware: This is where I find so many great things from Crate and Barrel - Glasses, dishes and flatware all perfect for my outdoor rooms. Check it out...  Crate and Barrel have everything you need to make your Room Without Walls beautiful.





Happy shopping and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment