Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just for fun

Who say's decorating has to be serious all the time.  Sometimes you have to throw caution to the wind and just say what the heck!

This door mat hits close to home!
Seqoia

I love this door mat!

Not only does it make me laugh, it's sooooooo accurate.  I'm not one that spends much time talking about myself on my blog.  However, this is one instance when I saw something that hit so close to home that I felt I had to pull back the curtains a bit and introduce to a you a small part of my personal life.






This is the reason I have to get this door mat. A Room Without Walls readers please meet Sequoia Bassi.

Born February 17 2006, Sequoia is a mixture of St. Bernard and English Mastiff.  He weighs in at approximately 175 pounds.  He is dreadfully afraid of being forced to wear San Diego Charger jerseys, getting into the car and disapproval of any kind.  Essentially, he is just a big baby.

Well...  Perhaps, a big baby who shakes he windows when he bark!





No comments:

Post a Comment