Welcome

Bringing you the latest trends in high end outdoor furniture. It is my highest hope that you find this blog to be interesting and educational. I will bring you as much information as possible on the happenings of the upscale outdoor furniture market and keep you abreast of the latest industry trends and the best offerings available. Please feel free to add your comments if and when the spirit moves you. As well, feel free to offer any advice on what you believe could make this a better blog. I'm always listening!


Thursday, February 17, 2011

Let's hear it for the boys!

“A boy is a magical creature - you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can't lock him out of your heart.” ~Allan Beck

I like to tell my son being outside just makes you feel good.  Turning off all the electronics, playing in fresh air and using your imagination - Is there any better way to spend the day?

It makes me laugh.

My youngest just turned 13 last week but, on occasion, when we have a few of his pals over for the night, I hear them reverting back to the tag, "Your it!" and running like madmen though the house and back outside.  Observing their natural, conscience-free laughter and true freedom to just be who they are that I see how wonderful childhood is.

For the young man who wants to play Swiss Family Robinson, how about a tree-house that doesn't require growing your own grove of Sequoia trees.  Let your mouse take you over to Daniel's Wood Land.

I Love it!

The company directory states,  "We build tree houses that come with their own tree!"

Just brilliant!  





If I had a dollar for every time I told my boys not to climb on the indoor and outdoor furniture, I would be a rich woman.  Thanks to Quinze & Milan you don't have to worry about climbing, jumping or rough-housing.

No frilly furniture please!  Here we're interested in only bold colours and durability.  Minus is designed with play in mind and is reated from QM foam (a proprietary material originally developed and produced by Quince & Milan) If you prefer ,it can be made with fabric or leather (indoor use only.)
Audi has the ultimate in peddle cars.  Only 999 have been produced by Audi (it takes a long time to hand-assemble those seven gears and disc brakes!)  The Auto Union Type-C peddle car. 


I need to catch my breath, after seeing this metallic work of art.




These peddle cars are sweet as well.  Available from Quality Peddle Cars.  Fire trucks, Ferraris and Mustangs...Oh, my! 




 Radio Flyer has a really special place in my heart as both my sons had Radio Flyer tricycles and my youngest had a Radio Flyer bike.  The latest offering from Radio Flyer has a special hand brake on the side that allows for some pretty cool slides and tricks!


How about an afternoon of boating?  I think these remote-controlled and gas-powered boats would be the perfect outdoor activity for any boy.  See these and tons of other products at Trend Times.




I think this is a pretty good start for things to move our little men outdoors and into the fresh air!  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment